I think I've been charged incorrectly?
We’re sorry to hear that you’re experiencing issues with your payment and may have been overcharged.
This may be due to a technical glitch. We do our best to ensure that this doesn't happen!
If you believe that you may have been overcharged, please get in contact with our Vans Team. Please provide us with the below information as it helps to speed up the process:
- Order number
- Screenshot showing the additional charge
READ FULL ARTICLE
Our team will be able to advise the next steps.
Why isn't my discount code working?
We're sorry to hear this.
If you're struggling to apply your discount, there could be a few reasons as to why it may not be working.
Where to apply the discount code:
Once you've added the item to your cart, select "Proceed to Checkout" option and enter the code under the "Apply Promo Codes" section.
Other things to note:
- Have you double-checked the Ts & Cs of the discount code? You can find the information in the body of the email that you received. For example, you may need to hit a certain threshold in order for the code to work or only have full-priced items in your cart for the discount code to apply
- Have you checked that your discount code was issued by Vans New Zealand? International codes cannot be used
- We also suggest clearing your cookies and/or switching to another browser
- Promotional codes cannot be used in conjunction with other offers and some exclusions may apply. We recommend checking the terms and conditions related to your discount before ordering.
- If for any reason the order is cancelled, we will refund the full amount that was paid for. If the order is partially cancelled, we will refund the discounted price for the cancelled items. Promotional codes can only be used once so if this happens, you won’t be able to use the same code again.
Followed the above instructions and still not working? Don't stress - our Vans Team is here to help. Please provide the below information when contacting as it helps to speed up the process
- Item(s) name or number
- Screenshot of the error message that you're seeing
Our Vans Team will do their best to troubleshoot for you.READ FULL ARTICLE
Why has my order been cancelled?
We may cancel or delay delivery for orders where we require further payment information to process the purchase. Reasons include:
- Request for additional information is refused or not received within the requested time
- Request for the cardholder to contact us within the timeframe is not met
- Purchase transaction does not pass our security check
- The Purchase has connections to previous fraudulent orders
- Purchase was made by an unauthorised alteration of our website.
We genuinely care about the safety of our customers, their personal information and the protection of their funds.READ FULL ARTICLE
Vans may require further verification of your order to ensure that it is authorised by the cardholder.
Our Vans Team may contact you via phone or email to confirm details of your order before it can be shipped. Don't be concerned if this happens to you. We check plenty of orders every single day and orders can be selected for various reasons.
This is to ensure that you have a great shopping experience with us! If you’re still unsure or have any concerns regarding your order being cancelled, please contact us below and our Vans Team will provide more information.
Do you price match?
Vans does not offer price matching. We do not price match to third-party retailers, sale prices or pricing discrepancies.
However we do have promotions and sales every now and then. We recommend subscribing to our mailing list to stay in the loop.READ FULL ARTICLE
Head to our homepage and scroll down to the bottom to enter in your email address!
Why was my order unable to be fulfilled?
While uncommon, from time to time we have an influx of customers all hoping to order the same item, we realise when attempting to fill these orders that unfortunately we can't fulfil them all.
If you have received an email about your order being oversold, this means that we were, unfortunately, unable to fulfil your entire order or part of your order.
Our Terms & Conditions do also cover our oversell policy under section 4. Orders, Pricing & Availability - Vans New Zealand reserves the right to accept or reject your order for any reason, including, without limitation, the unavailability of any product, an error in the price or the product description posted on this website, or an error in your order.
When this happens, please be assured that your money has been refunded to your original payment method and can take anywhere from 3 - 5 business days to show back in your account.READ FULL ARTICLE
The item I want is sold out, will there be a restock?
Yes, we occasionally receive restocks of short-run releases, however, we unfortunately won't be able to inform you if and when, we will be restocking in a specific style.
We recommend that you take advantage of our current in-stock range, and keep up to date with new releases and restocks by joining our mailing list. Simply scroll to the bottom of our website and enter your email address. You can also keep watch on our social media channels.
Additionally, you can add the style or size to your Wish List. Create an account and click the heart icon on the product page and you will be notified if we get a restock.
Please note: that we don't have a preorder system and are unable to place single unit orders for sold out items.
Feel free to reach out to our Product team who can help you find something similar! Simply click the 'Contact Us' below.
Thanks for showing your interest, we have our fingers crossed for a restock for you in the near future!