What is Paypal Free Returns?
If you paid with PayPal, you can get a refund on your return shipping costs if you need to send something back - up to $45 per return and 8 returns each year.
How to get your money back on return shipping
- Login to your PayPal account and activate "Refunded Returns".
- Submit a request with your proof of purchase within 30 days of return and 150 days of purchase.
- Once approved, your refund will appear in your PayPal account, typically within 5 business days.
What's not included?
- Any items that haven't been paid for in full with your PayPal account.
- Any products excluded from our Returns Policy.
Activate Refunded Returns now.
Which payment methods are accepted?
Our online store accepts Mastercard, VISA, American Express, Paypal and Afterpay.
Your account will be debited at the time of order and the transaction will appear on your statement.
Are my credit card details and personal information safe?
We take website and credit card security very seriously and always endeavour to provide a secure, safe environment when conducting online transactions.
We have taken all reasonable measures to ensure that your credit card and personal details are kept safe at all times.
All pages that require you to enter your personal information or payment details on our site are secure, using 128 bit SSL encryption. To ensure that the page you are viewing is secure, look for a padlock icon in your browser, this verifies the authenticity and validity of our website security.
Why isn’t my payment working?
We’re sorry to hear that you’re having difficulties purchasing through our website.
First, we recommend clearing your cookies or switching to another browser.
If the problem continues, we recommend trying a different payment method.
Still having issues? Get in touch with the Vans Team and we'll help you out.READ FULL ARTICLE
Please provide us with a screenshot of the error message to help speed up the troubleshooting process. We also advise to block out any sensitive information before sending through the screenshot.
What is Afterpay and how does it work?
Afterpay is a simple instalment plan, allowing you to pay for your order in four equal instalments, due every fortnight!
Afterpay is available to all people who:
- Live in New Zealand
- Are at least 18 years old
- Can enter into a legally binding contract
- Have a valid and verifiable email address, mobile number; and
- Use a New Zealand credit or debit card to make a purchase. You are not required to fill out a credit application form.
Simply choose Afterpay as your payment method at checkout. Your first payment will be taken when you place your order. First-time customers will have to provide payment details. Any returning customers can simply log in to make their purchase.
At any time, you can log in to your Afterpay account to see your payment schedule and make a payment before the due date. Otherwise, Afterpay will automatically deduct the instalments from your debit or credit card every fortnight.
If you have any further enquiries regarding Afterpay, you can check out their FAQs for more information.READ FULL ARTICLE