Can I pay for my order with multiple credit cards?
At this time, our online checkout system does not support payments using multiple credit cards. However, you can pay for your purchase using one credit card and one Vans gift card.READ FULL ARTICLE
How do Zip single-use cards work?
Zip’s Single-Use Visa Card allows you to shop with companies that aren’t partnered with Zip.
If you wish to shop with us via Zip Pay, head to the Zip App and search for Vans. You’ll be directed to our website. When you’re ready to pay, select ‘Pay with Zip’ and a single-use card will be generated.
For a full overview, please see here.
If you need to return your order, your refund will be credited back to your Zip Account.
Please see full instructions here.
If you have any questions or issues, please reach out to the Zip Pay team.READ FULL ARTICLE
What is PayPal?
What is PayPal?
PayPal is an online payment system which lets you pay for your order with a PayPal account instead of entering your card details at the checkout, thus keeping your card details private.
PayPal Pay in 4
- PayPal Pay in 4 allows you to pay for your purchase in 4 interest-free instalments.
- Your first instalment is due at the time you make your purchase. The next 3 instalments are due every 2 weeks after.
- Repayments are made automatically from your PayPal account.
How do I use PayPal?
- You will need to set up an account with PayPal which is linked to your card or bank account.
- Select PayPal as your method of payment at the checkout.
- A PayPal pop up window will allow you to enter your PayPal log-in details, where you then authorise the transaction.
- Once payment is confirmed, a confirmation page will appear along with your order number.
What are the advantages and disadvantages of using PayPal with my Vans order?
- No need to enter your card details every time you make a purchase online.
- Your card details are kept private from the vendor.
- PayPal offer reimbursement of return shipping fees if you need to send something back to us. You can make up to 8 claims per year! More info here.
- Orders paid with PayPal cannot be refunded in-store. To return your order for a refund, you will need to organise your return online with us and pay for return shipping. You will then need to contact PayPal to organise a refund of your return shipping costs.
To find out more and sign up, please visit PayPal's website.
Important to note: PayPal orders cannot be refunded in-store. As PayPal is an encrypted and secure payment method, our stores are unable to process PayPal refunds. Please initiate your return online.READ FULL ARTICLE
What is Paypal Free Returns?
If you paid with PayPal, you can get a refund on your return shipping costs if you need to send something back - up to $45 per return and 8 returns each year.
This can be useful as online orders paid with PayPal cannot be returned in-store and will need to be returned online for a refund. Follow the steps below to get your money back on return shipping.
How to get your money back on return shipping
- Login to your PayPal account and activate "Refunded Returns".
- Submit a request with your proof of purchase within 30 days of return and 150 days of purchase.
- Once approved, your refund will appear in your PayPal account, typically within 5 business days.
What's not included?
- Any items that haven't been paid for in full with your PayPal account.
- Any products excluded from our Returns Policy.
Activate Refunded Returns now.
Which payment methods are accepted?
Our online store accepts Mastercard, VISA, American Express, Paypal and Afterpay.
Your account will be debited at the time of order and the transaction will appear on your statement.
Are my credit card details and personal information safe?
We take website and credit card security very seriously and always endeavour to provide a secure, safe environment when conducting online transactions.
We have taken all reasonable measures to ensure that your credit card and personal details are kept safe at all times.
All pages that require you to enter your personal information or payment details on our site are secure, using 128 bit SSL encryption. To ensure that the page you are viewing is secure, look for a padlock icon in your browser, this verifies the authenticity and validity of our website security.
Why isn’t my payment working?
We’re sorry to hear that you’re having difficulties purchasing through our website.
First, we recommend clearing your cookies or switching to another browser.
If the problem continues, we recommend trying a different payment method.
Still having issues? Get in touch with the Vans Team and we'll help you out.READ FULL ARTICLE
Please provide us with a screenshot of the error message to help speed up the troubleshooting process. We also advise to block out any sensitive information before sending through the screenshot.
What do I do if a fraudulent purchase has been made on my credit card?
We’re sorry to hear this has happened.
Please report any fraudulent purchases to your local authorities. Their team will reach out to our Loss Prevention team and determine the next steps.READ FULL ARTICLE